Pigmentation Removal Treatment In Ghatkopar At Metamorphosis Clinic
Do away with dark skin and get the glow you need!
Book An Appoinment
We understand our responsibility and we believe to provide you the best solutions
Pigmentation or hyperpigmentation is a common skin condition where the skin colour becomes darker than your actual skin tone.
It is due to the overproduction of melanin in the body produced by melanocytes responsible for the colour of your hair, skin and eyes.
You can be suffering from three kinds of pigmentation:
- Age Spots
- Post Inflammatory HyperPigmentation
With suitable treatment plans, hyperpigmentation can be dealt with correctly, which gives your face and body its glow back.
We at Metamorphosis Clinic offer the best face pigmentation treatment in Ghatkopar.
Why Metamorphosis offers the best skin pigmentation treatment in Ghatkopar?
- Affordable pigmentation treatment in Ghatkopar
- FDA Approved pigmentation treatment service
- Experienced And Professional Dermatologists and Skin Consultants
- Long-lasting results within few sessions
Our Treatment Procedure
A treatment procedure that promises you a clear result and no pain.
Cleansing of the
face to remove all
Application of peel for
Use of laser for skin
Cleaning and application
Benefits and Results
Benefits: Fairer And Brighter Skin
Pigmentation treatments are long-term and require commitment from patients.
Individuals have to consistently attend every treatment session as decided by the skin consultant for positive results.
Pigmentation removal costs in Ghatkopar can be high priced at times. Many individuals suffering from pigmentation are hesitant to invest in the treatments due to this reason.
Our patients need not worry about high laser treatment for pigmentation costs in Ghatkopar.
We offer customised pigmentation treatment plans that are decided after skin analysis.
You no longer need to waste time searching online for pigmentation treatment near me!
Visit Metamorphosis Clinic to know more about the reasonable cost of laser treatment for pigmentation in Ghatkopar!
Frequently Asked Questions
Hyperpigmentation means excessive(darker) colour on your skin. This darkening occurs when an excess of melanin, the brown pigment that produces normal skin colour, forms deposits in the skin.
Any area can be treated safely; however the most common are the face, neck, chest, arms, and hands.
Hyperpigmentation can be treated by chemical peels and resurfacing lasers. A good skincare regime at home is also very important.
A numbing cream is applied 30 minutes prior to the procedure to minimize the pain and discomfort.
On an average, patients would need 4-8 sessions. However, this is best determined by the treatment plan our doctors create for you.
They mainly appear after the first treatment, but will be fully evident between 4-8 weeks.
The pigmented lesions which were removed will not reappear after the treatments. The treatment does not prevent new hyperpigmentation from occurring due to UV rays, and we will provide consultation on the same.
• YOUR SKIN MAY FEEL WARM AND TIGHT. YOU MAY ALSO NOTICE SOME SWELLING WHICH USUALLY WILL SUBSIDE WITHIN 24 HOURS.
• USE A BROAD-SPECTRUM SUNSCREEN RELIGIOUSLY THREE TIMES A DAY.
• FOR AT LEAST 3 DAYS POST-TREATMENT DO NOT USE ANY AHA, BHA, RETINOL(VITAMIN A), OR VITAMIN C PRODUCTS.
• AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT FOR AT LEAST 48 HOURS. IF YOU KNOW YOU WILL GET INCIDENTAL SUN EXPOSURE (DRIVING TO AND FROM WORK, WALKING FROM YOUR CAR TO THE HOUSE ETC),WE RECOMMEND PHYSICAL AVOIDANCE OF THE SUN IN ALL TREATED AREAS WITH A PROTECTIVE HAT AND A FULL SPECTRUM SUNBLOCK OF SPF 50.
• AVOID SWIMMING/GYMMING/HOT BATHS/HOT SAUNA/HOT SHOWER FOR 24 HOURS POST-PROCEDURE.
• IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DO NOT APPLY MAKEUP ON THE DAY OF YOUR TREATMENT. IT IS IDEAL TO ALLOW THE SKIN TO STABILIZE AND REST OVERNIGHT.HOWEVER, MAKEUP CAN BE APPLIED IF NECESSARY.
• FOR BEST RESULTS AND EFFICACY WE RECOMMEND A SERIES OF 6 TREATMENTS AT 2-4 WEEKS INTERVALS. YOU MAY NOTICE IMMEDIATE AS WELL AS LONG-TERM IMPROVEMENTS IN YOUR SKIN.
There is very minimal discomfort reported but the results are definitely worthwhile. We don’t offer numbing agents as they interfere with the treatment, but we do offer a cold compress before if needed.
Treatments can take place from 5-30 minutes depending upon the size of the treatment area.
The treatments we offer are extremely safe and effective. All our treatments are carefully researched and FDA cleared.
You must avoid exposure to the sun, use sunscreen with both UV-A and UV-B protection. You can also wear hats, sunglasses, and clothes that will protect your skin from the sun. You should also consume food rich in nutrients and antioxidants.
Our Synopsis Of Treatment
Procedure time-as per body part
Your body part determines the time of treatment.
Our treatment does not require the use of anesthesia as it is a painless procedure.
Duration of results-Longterm
Our results are gradual and progressive, but they are the best.
Male or female-both
Our treatment is suitable for males as well as females.
Our treatment procedure helps you recover immediately
Risks & complications-redness,bumps, itching
It is a painless treatment, but there might be a few harmless complications like redness , erythema, swelling which is short lasting.
See Our Results
With all the experience and expertise, we promise to deliver you a satisfactory and spectacular result.
Testimonials From Our Clients
Book An Appoinment
Copyright © 2021 Metamorphosis