You can contact Metamorphosis for further clarification on any issue you have regarding the treatment including the following.
- What are the various skin conditions when a chemical peel can be applied?
- Are there any side effects, risks or specific precautions to be taken before the treatment?
- What is the treatment procedure?
- How many sessions are needed?
- What is the post treatment procedure and after care needed?
More information on chemical peels and causes
In order to enhance damaged skin appearance, a chemical solution will be applied on the skin. This will cause a slight burning sensation and you will notice formations of ‘blister’ like appearances on the skin. These will soon peel-off. The newly formed skin layer will look noticeably smoother, healthier and clear of wrinkles.
It is important to remember the new skin takes the time to acclimate to environmental elements. If you have fair skin direct exposure to the sun, harsh soaps or cosmetics should be avoided. Patients are advised to use an appropriate (broad spectrum) sunscreen to protect against skin damage from sun’s ultraviolet light.
The benefits of getting a Glycolic peel in Delhi
- An effective method for eliminating skin pigmentation
- Bestows skin rejuvenation and healthy skin tones
- Achieve fairer skin tones
- A good treatment for getting rid of oily skin
- Reduces risk of acne, pimples, and blemishes by cleaning clogged pores
- Ideal for chronic sun damaged skin and can be used on face, neck, shoulders or another part of the body
- Removes dark circles and wrinkles
For best results of chemical peeling, proper aftercare is essential. The recovery period after treatment may vary according to skin condition and depth of the procedure. A medium depth chemical peeling skin treatment can be repeated within 6 to twelve months.