What is the laser hair treatment?
Today, laser hair removal is an extremely popular permanent treatment method widely used across the world. It eliminates the need for constant waxing and shaving and risk of skin damage. Laser hair removal is an effective solution for keratosis pilaris, a skin condition of ungainly marks that occurs when hair follicles are obstructed as a result of the continuous hair removal. Laser hair treatment is non-invasive and targets only the hair follicles through a highly concentrated light. It is performed on men and women of any age.
Patient issues in permanent hair removal treatment
If you are tired of constant tweezing, waxing, or shaving, laser hair removal is an option that you should consider. However, if you have any queries including those mentioned below, please contact our veteran cosmetic specialists to allay any doubts and get clear information on the procedure involved.
- How many treatments sessions should I undergo?
- What is the gap between sessions and what is the cost?
- Is it painful?
- Who can perform laser hair treatment
- Are the results permanent?
- Are there any side effects?
More information on permanent hair removal treatment
You will not feel any pain, itching, heat or a burning sensation when the laser light penetrates hair follicles. The light will only target the pigments present in hair roots. However, there are different types of laser machines used in clinics. New generation diode laser machines which are used at Metamorphosis are the latest laser hair treatment technique. There is no pain for the patient unlike in some of the conventional machines used by clinics offering unbelievably low prices at a higher risk to your health. The diode laser machines used at Metamorphosis are completely safe and can be used on any part of the body including its most sensitive areas.
The benefits of getting laser hair treatment in Delhi and Mumbai
- Selecting the best hair removal expert in Delhi and Mumbai will give you these benefits.
- Precise elimination of unwanted hair
- Selective removal of abrasive damaged light or dark hair without disturbing the surrounding skin or hair.
- Extremely speedy results. It takes less than a minute to remove upper lip hair.
- It takes only an average of 3 to 7 sessions to achieve permanent results.
- Laser hair treatment is not just about zapping away unwanted hair. The procedure is medically approved and performed by specialists. We offer the best in machines, technique, and expertise in all types of hair treatment.